Businesses often reach a point where they have outgrown their current staff’s capacity or ability. The time comes when your company needs to hire a full-time CFO. Let RFH assist you in your CFO needs. By outsourcing some or all of their accounting functions, you can spend more time focusing on what you do best, running a successful business.
Outsourcing your accounting needs to RFH and you get the following:
- More time to focus on your business, developing new services, drawing in new customers and other core business issues.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business so you can make better decisions and have more control over the money.
- Financial professionals to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- Someone with your interests in mind, constantly looking for ways to improve the financial side of your business.
- Another layer of strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring, including holding individuals accountable.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Potential for mergers and acquisitions.
With today’s advancement in technology and software capabilities, small businesses can be just as financially sophisticated and well managed as the largest corporations. Let RFH take your business to the next level and provide CFO level services.
For more information about how we can help, feel free to contact any one of the following team members: