Good with numbers? Looking for a positive work environment that offers good benefits?
RFH is looking for a highly motivated, skilled bookkeeper with an understanding of accounting to help serve our client’s needs. Bookkeeper job duties include updating and/or creating trial balances for our clients for monthly financial reporting or to be used for tax return filing season. They must understand double entry accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and be proficient in payroll related matters, including processing payrolls and payroll tax returns. Proficiency in accounting software like Sage, QuickBooks and others is a must. Prefer a degree in business and/or accounting.
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Proficiency in software like Sage, QuickBooks, etc.
- Team player
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Strong data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
If you would like to pursue an exciting career with RFH, Please submit your resume today.